- 1kg pork belly
- 300g black tiger shrimp
- 500g vermicelli
- One pack of rice paper rolls
- Lettuce, bean sprouts, chives, herbs, cucumber
- Red onion, garlic, chili
- Roasted peanut
- Seasoning: sugar, salt, seasoning, black sauce, peanut butter
How to make spring rolls
Step 1 Prepare vegetables
- Lettuce, herbs, bean sprouts, chives, and cucumber washed and drained.
- Cucumber cut lengthwise.
Step 2 Boil the Pork
- Pork wash with warm water
- Put a pot of water on the stove, add the onion and a little salt and boil it with the meat for about 30 minutes. After the meat is cooked, remove the meat from the cold water to make the heart white and crispy. Then cut the meat into thin slices and serve on a plate.
Step 3 Boil Shrimp
- Wash the shrimp, put the pan on the stove and then add the shrimp with a bit of salt and do not need to add water because the shrimp release water on their own.
- Close the lid and boil the shrimp. When the shrimp turns red, take out the shrimp. Peel the shrimp, and remove the back only. Arrange the plate beautifully.
Step 4 Roll spring rolls
- You take some water to wet the rice paper, then place the rice paper on a plate or cutting board.
- Take some lettuce, herbs, bean sprouts, cucumber, and one stalk of chives and place them on the rice paper. Then, add some vermicelli and meat and start rolling. When rolling 1 round, add two shrimp and then fold the two edges of the rice paper on both sides. Finally, move your hands tightly until the end of the rice paper is done.
Step 5 Make salad roll dipping sauce
Method 1: Make seasoning sauce to dip the spring rolls
- Three tablespoons seasoning sauce
- 1/2 pineapple
- Two tablespoons of filtered water
- Two tablespoons sugar
- One lemon, two garlic cloves, one chili, one dried onion
- Cooking oil
- Step 1 Pineapple you peel and then finely chop the pineapple meat and juice into two parts: Chili, dried onion, and minced garlic.
- Step 2 Put the cooking oil in a hot pan and then add the dried onions and garlic and fry until fragrant. Next, add pineapple and chili to stir well.
- Step 3 Add three tablespoons of fish sauce and two tablespoons of filtered water and cook with low heat until boiling, then turn off the heat.
- Step 4 Pour fish sauce into a bowl, add lemon juice, pineapple juice, and two tablespoons of sugar and stir well until the sugar dissolves.
Method 2: Make peanut butter dipping salad rolls
- Put one tablespoon of cooking oil in the pan and then add the garlic and fry until fragrant; when the garlic is golden, add two tablespoons of soy sauce, five tablespoons of filtered water, one tablespoon of peanut butter, one tablespoon of sugar, stir well and let it simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Then turn off the heat and pour into a bowl; add minced chili and crushed peanuts; if there are pickles, you can add more.
Method 3: Make soy sauce dipping salad rolls
Step 1: Put a little oil in the pan; add the minced garlic and fry until fragrant when the oil is hot.
Step 2: Add pureed nut sauce and a little sugar to make the sauce less salty and taste. Stir fry until the sugar dissolves, then turn off the heat.
Step 3: Put the soy sauce in a bowl, add some crushed peanuts and chili and enjoy.
Method 4: Make sweet and sour chili garlic fish sauce dipping salad rolls
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of delicious fish sauce
- One tablespoon sugar
- Four tablespoons of hot water
- Minced garlic and chili
Step 1: Put fish sauce, sugar, and hot water in a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves.
Step 2: Add 1 tbsp of garlic, 1 tbsp of minced chili, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice and stir again to complete the delicious fish sauce dipping the spring rolls.
Method 5: Make black sauce dipping salad rolls
- Five tablespoons of black sauce
- One tablespoon of peanut butter
- 30g roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG
- Two tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Four tablespoons water
- Two purple onions, one chili
Step 1: Finely chop one red onion and chili, the remaining one red onion, thinly sliced—crushed peanuts.
Step 2: Put the cooking oil in the pan, wait for the oil to heat up, and fry the sliced red onions. Crispy yellow onion, take out the cup.
Step 3: Put the minced shallots into the pan, add five tablespoons of black soy sauce, one tablespoon of peanut butter, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, and water, and stir well. Cook until the mixture is combined, reduce the heat, cook for another 2 minutes and then turn off the heat.
Step 4: Pour black soy sauce into a bowl; add fried onions, peppers, and peanuts to finish the salad roll dipping sauce.
Step 5: Finished Product
Rice paper dipped in water, rolled with vermicelli, meat, and shrimp with raw vegetables. Next to it is a cup of soy sauce with a characteristic taste. Hard to resist.
The spring rolls are full of shrimp and meat; when dipped in a rich sauce, they are even more delicious and make you eat forever.
Leave A Comment